Monday 16 November 2015

T E R R O R I S T

As the world begins to dehumanise me, here are some words on how I feel.























T… E… R… R… O… R… I… S… T…
They call me a terrorist, but I don’t know what it means,
So I sat down and made a checklist of me,
The ‘E’ in Terrorist stands for ethnic minority,
Arab? African? Asian? I’m Pakistani,
But no not just that,
You may have heard of a triple threat,
Well the 3 ‘R’s in terrorist you should never forget!
Religion, religion and RELIGION!
Faith is dangerous ammunition.

Don’t forget to dot the 'I',
And the ‘I’ in terrorist may be referring to me,
But I think it’s referring to the eye which decides what you see,
If it’s Sky to Fox News or even BBC,
They tell you what I am,
And you believe them over me.

‘T’ is for terror, because I am terrified of you,
You made me guilty before innocent and it’s hard to prove,
That the ‘O’ is for ordinary, because I am just like you!

Now the ‘S’ is for steal as you take my liberty away,
The 'S' is for sentence, passed in an unjust way.
So now I know why I am a terrorist and there is nothing I can do,
If only I was white with blonde hair and eyes of blue…


R.I.P all those who have died as a result of terrorist attacks and all those who have died over ignorance of what a terrorist is.

No comments:

Post a Comment